No seriously, it was great. The panels I went to were great, the people were great, the weather was great, the long-ass lines were not so great, but streaming the panels you couldn't get into because you were waiting in a long-ass line was pretty great.
I have never laughed so hard as I did when I was at the Sunday Roosterteeth Panel, (oh Burnie, your kids were watching...!) and Meet the Freelancers was amazing. The parallel to being at an AA meeting was drawn, so naturally the person at the mic had to say their name and where they were from, and the audience had to reply with "hi _____" before the question was even asked. Best thing ever. Not to mention, while nothing was spoiled, what they did say was very tantalizing
There were also the personal highlights =u=;
Firstoff, Luke McKay was on the same plane leaving Seattle. Got to chill with him and his friends while waiting in the terminal, inviting others in Roosterteeth gear to come and join us. Turns out, we had the party plane: I'd say about 1/3 of the people were RTX-goers.
I also got to meet with Matt and later Monty, which was completely surreal. I didn't expect to be instantly remembered by Matt as "the one who made the window pic," or be the topic of conversation with Monty. I had to cut said conversation short though, because I could feel the other people behind me staring daggers for taking so long. Dammit.
Then on Sunday, a girl recognized me while I was waiting for a panel to start. She said she was a lurker of this site, so if you're reading this, I'm sorry if I seemed completely bewildered by you. Truth is, I was. But you really did make my day with that.. I've never been recognized before
NOT TO MENTION I got to chill with ~ajremix for parts of Saturday, Sunday, and most of Monday. There were many adventures, including hanging out on the roof of our hotel in the middle of the night, being attacked by plague-locusts, fun with taxis, and doughnuts! Also totally crept on the RoosterTeeth office. Because we were in Texas. That's what you do when you go to Texas.
The whole weekend was an absolute blast. RT definitely knows how to throw a party <3
I have a whole bunch of scribbles from RTX that need the once-over in photoshop, not to mention doodles from episodes 3-6. Dump inbound.
OHMAN I GOT TAGGED AGAIN. This time, by ~MsJillyJelly
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
6. No tag backs.
1. I am left handed.
2. I am one of those losers who is always cold- my apartment never drops below 70ºF otherwise I start shivering.
3. The "Rotate View" feature in Photoshop CS5 is the most horrible and useless addition to any adobe program in the history of the world.
4. It is actually more difficult for me to drive an automatic car than a manual. This is the only thing Caboose and I have in common.
5. I am 5'2"
6. My eyecolor has gotten 3-4 shades lighter since I was little.
7. I cannot wear watches, bracelets, or rings.
8. I want to get a pilot's license.
9. One of the few college 4.0s I've ever gotten was in a class about Dinosaurs. That pretty much sums me up as a human being.
10. I have a weakness for old metal toolboxes.
11. I have an older brother.
1. Do you remember the first pet you had? If so, what was it? What was its name?
Aside from all the unnamed fish I had when I was really little, I think Liz the cat was the first. She was calico with one blue eye and she was beautiful and I miss her :'C
2. What do you do in your spare time?
Draw, mostly. Or play minecraft. Or go to the beach. Or lurk on the internet.
3. What's the most difficult thing you've ever done?
I hiked to the top of a mountain once. Not the kind of difficult you were probably imagining, but still. It was a fucking mountain. My legs hated me after that.
4. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
New Zealand. I want to visit New Zealand so bad.
5. What's your favorite video game?
Ohgod, that's tough. But I suppose there is only one game I've replayed more than once, even after completing it 100%. And that would have to be Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Don't judge me.
6. What type of music do you listen to? Favorite band?
I'm rather eclectic when it comes to music. Even genres I generally avoid, like country or rap, have exceptions: lyrics matter more to me than anything. I suppose "Alternative" is what you'd consider the majority of the songs I listen to, though.
7. What's your number one fear?
I'm not sure it's my no. 1 fear, but it's the only fear that actually alters my behavior: my fear of bees and wasps. I hate the idea of drowning, sure, but I don't stop swimming. If I see a bee or a wasp, I freeze up. I can't move and I can't focus on anything else until I know its gone. And even then I keep my ears peeled for that horrible buzz. I wish them no harm, I just want them as far away from me as possible. I know that's a superlame fear, but fuck you.
8. If you could be anything, what would you be?
Someone good at parkour.
9. Do you have a celebrity/video game/TV character/etc crush?? ;D
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
11. Did you know that you are amazing??
Alright, here's how tagging is gonna work: Think of a number between 1 and 11, and if it's one of these, you should do it:
1, 4, 8, 10, 11
..or if you actually checked to see what numbers I picked, then just do it- you know you want to
1. Best present you've ever received
2. Any siblings?
3. Farthest you've ever been from home
4. If you could exchange one skill for another, which skill would you replace and what would you replace it with?
5. What kind of computer do you have? Mac? PC? Laptop? Desktop?
6. Favorite class you've ever taken? Why?
7. Whenever you have writer's/art/creativity block, what do you do to combat it?
8. Favorite song right now.
9. How many pillows are on your bed right now? How many do you actually sleep with?
10. What is one thing you wish you had encyclopedic knowledge of?
11. Favorite letter of the English Alphabet?
If you'd like a request, note me and I'll add it to the list. But I work on them intermittently so don't expect to see yours any time soon. Sorry!
Him & little brother in halo
Eddy, Max, & Bernard about to die laughing -NBS-
OCs having a moment
Wash and OC fluff
Wash and York being badasses
OC and York
Carolina, CT, and Tex abusing Wash
TRADE Wash and Caboose
ID w/xbox controller
Maine and Wash
OC fighting Meta
Caboose the God
Delta and Gamma
Wash and OC
Wash and OC New Mexico
glasses!Tucker hitting on Tex
Rarity kissing alicorn!Discord
Grif and Simmons' lovechild
OC Colorado and ~ToaDeathax's OC Alaska
Freelancer Agents as seven deadly sins
South comforting Wash
OC Agent Kent(ucky)
Wash Old Spice Commercial
Wyoming and Gamma
Tucker and Caboose
CT and Insurrectionist
Caboose "decorating" Blue Base
OC doing something silly