Remember when I posted stuff here? Good times.
Placed in order from oldest to newest.
1) Tucker. I don't even know why he happened but he's just so sassy. What could he be possibly saying?
2) Episode 9. Seriously, the bro's a tank for surviving the Lazor in season 9. And then I felt suuuuper bad about drawing this because he promptly dies in season 10. Too soon?
3) Episode 9 I know that isn't what his arm looks like but I really just wanted to draw something robotic with wires and stuff. Also abs. As you do. Again, too soon?
yellow and dark grey
cat because fuck you that's why.
5) Church is revolted. He is rockin' a sweet jacket though.
Your guess is as good as mine.
6) Episode 10. Ohmygod I fucking loved Wyoming and Blue Guy in this episode.
"Still got some fight left in you, I see" Be still, my heart.
On a related note, I never realized how associated Wyoming and Blue Guy really are: in almost every scene Wyoming is in, Blue Guy isn't far behind. They're even position next to one another on the Freelancer Poster
. I am convinced this has significance. Granted in the most recent eps Blue Guy has since vanished, but those two are totally in cahoots with one another. And this will somehow help us determine who Blue Guy really is.
7) Episode 12. ;_; I've noticed the really emotional parts I don't draw as much for. Can't get my thoughts all succinct enough for meaningful pictures. But I loved the hell out of this episode. Mostly because I fucking called it
and all my Yorolina feels happened so hard.
But the thing I loved most in that episode was Delta. That moment when Delta understood York was genuinely upset and instead of trying to shut him up like usual, tries to keep him talking. This bromance.
8) I have a not-so-secret secret that I adore Ray. I'm sorry I can't help it.
Yes this is the tackiest thing I've ever drawn. Don't worry, I did that on purpose.
9) A tumblr ask of York and Carolina in matching sunglasses. I don't question these things.
10) Another tumblr ask, this time to see BlueEyes!Wash again. Naturally, it turned into the two characterizations meeting each other.
11) Episode 14. They were probably put up for adoption when Wash joined the service. He’ll probably never see either of them again.
Sigh. I'm kinda over Wash being the crazy-cat-lady of the series, as he has been so declared by Roostertumblr. So I may have overreacted slightly when I saw these in his locker. I just remember a time when his character had dignity, guys. And I miss ittttt :C
12) WYOMING! Yet another tumblr ask.
Headcanon: Wyoming has a terrible
13) Episode 15! Omega is purple, guys. Purple
. I mean, of course he is, but this makes me so happy I can't even
14) Another Episode 15! Doc is going to say something he shouldn't. I just know it. And he's gonna get Wash in trouble.
But I like the idea that Wash is keeping things from Carolina. It's so passive-agressive but that so fits him like a glove XD
WHEW. That was a lot. Until next time~